The Old Church School
A short walk up the hill from Frome’s town centre brings you to The Old Church School, a Grade II listed stone building facing a church graveyard.
If you’re running a small business and looking for a creative and innovative environment to work in, this is for you.
The Old Church School provides offices to let, shared office space, hot desking and co-working facilities on flexible and affordable tariffs.
Based in Frome, Somerset the workhub caters for small businesses in the South West. Whether you’re looking for a permanent studio office, or a few hours a month, they can provide a space and a service that works for you.
This is more than just a place to work. It is an inspirational and collaborative work environment for small and emerging creative and knowledge-based businesses.
Set in the town centre in a beautiful grade II listed building, whether you need a single desk now and again, or a permanent workspace for your growing business, The Old Church School is perfect for you.
A town centre location in a beautiful grade II listed building boasting meeting rooms with lime green Eames chairs (you have got to see them).
A very expensive coffee machine supplying amazing Mozzo coffee.
Car parking is free for both you and your visitors.
- VoIP telephone system
- Recycling facilities, waste collection and a compost bin
- A kitchen and lounge for informal gatherings
- Secure storage
- Disabled access and a disabled toilet
- Shared resource library
- Comfy sofas
- Advice and support services
- Regular Business Link clinics
- Friendly staff to help you and ensure everything is running smoothly
- IT support through AF-IT
- Fully alarmed building with security shutters on windows
- A walk-in safe (used to securely stow mops and cleaning products)
A very expensive coffee machine supplying amazing Mozzo coffee
At The Old Church School, they like to make things easy for you. They take care of the little things like cleaning, business rates, insurance and utilities, letting you get on with running your business.
Connected £20 pcm*
- 8 hours per month at The Old Church School
- 24Mb broadband internet (wireless and plug-in data points)
- Fax facilities†
- Black/white and colour printing and photocopying†
- Use of the meeting rooms for £10 per hour including digital projectors
- Use of the coffee bar/lounge
- Peace of mind- they deal with buildings insurance, business rates, all electricity, gas and water charges, security, cleaning, and health & safety
Space 30 £100 pcm*
- 30 hours per month at The Old Church School
- All of the above plus a mailbox for post and the option of an internet phone line
Space 60 £150 pcm*
- 60 hours per month at The Old Church School
- All of the above plus dedicated storage and additional phone lines if required
Space 90 £200 pcm*
- 90 hours per month at The Old Church School
- All of the above plus use of the meeting rooms for 8 hours a month (£10 per hour thereafter)
Space 120 £225 pcm*
- 120 hours per month at The Old Church School
- All of the above plus complimentary use of the meeting rooms and digital projectors
Open Space from £250 pcm*
- Unlimited** use of The Old Church School
- All of the above and pretty much anything else they can do to make you happy
*All prices are subject to VAT
You get within your tariff (and therefore never have to think about again):
- Business rates
- All electricity, gas and water charges
- Use of the coffee bar/lounge
- Car parking (subject to availability)
You pay extra for:
- Line rental
- Phone calls